Aupair gesucht!? -> Oktober 2024 bis August 2025

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 4 jours #2552 par Wyder Judith
Hello Swiss Orienteering,

My name is Elias Ljungdell, I am 18 years old and come from Sweden. I am planning on traveling to Switzerland this year to experience a new exciting oriententeering environment in the year between graduating from a national orienteering school, and beginning my studies at university. I am very engaged in the orienteering community and among the things I have done are: founding a map drawing company which creates maps for schools in order to improve kids' orienteering experience at school; organizing competitions; organizing and leading orienteering camps. I also compete regularly in competitions ranging from small local competitions to  Swedish Championships and even international events. 

I am looking for somewhere to stay and am hoping I will find a job for my time in Switzerland, potentially as an aupair. I have experience with working with children, having led several week-long camps in the summers, and I have worked as a maths tutor for the last couple of years, helping a number of students to get better grades in their final year of secondary school. Besides that I have also managed a cafeteria as a summer job, organising the schedule for those working there through the summer. I speak English fluently and studied Spanish at school and am currently trying to learn German. 

Ideally I would be in Switzerland throughout the orientering season of 2025 so that I can run competitions there. As to a starting time I am free from the beginning of October 2024 when the season ends here in Sweden, meaning that any timeframe between October 2024 and August 2025 would work. I am totally open to staying in Switzerland anywhere from a few months to a year. 

Thank you for reading through my text and I look forward to meeting you! 

Elias Ljungdell, Täby OK
Elias.ljungdell@gmail.com 
+46 76 063 94 95

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.139 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena